LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Going Green with Art" contest extended..and...Sheila's story

I’m so thankful that my sweet friend, Lynnette Kraft, is willing to guide me and give me some helpful pointers to promote t her suggestion, I have changed the guidelines for the contest and extended the date. Here’s the deal: In order to enter you need to tell others about the contest on a blog post with a link to my blog, and be entered once. If you become a follower of my blog you will be entered in the contest twice. If you email me contact information (gallery name and phone number with area code, and name of contact person) of art galleries in your area that may consider carrying Charla’s art, I will give you 2 additional entries. To recap:

Do a blog post about the contest with a link to my blog = 1 entry.
Become a follower of my blog= 1 additional entry.
E-mail me contact info of art galleries in your area who might consider carrying Charla’s art & receive an additional 2 entries

I have decided to extend the "Going Green wit Art" contest until Mon., May 27, when I will choose the winner of a beautiful magazine art piece (like this "Zebra"!)







Also, please take a few moments to watch this story about Sheila ("one of the least"), whom God pulled up out of the dirt pits because Ryan, our missions pastor, saw through the addictive personality to a lost heart that needed Jesus. Jesus said, "Whenever you've done it to the least of one of these, you've done it unto Me!" ~Mt. 25:40

Have a blessed day!

Lolli (aka Lisa)



I'm so grateful that Jesus loves me just as I am!

No comments: