LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Friday, May 15, 2009

Beauty in the eye of the beholder!

Behold the beauty our Lord created! (been trying to learn more about my camera, thanks to this blog, which you HAVE to visit...it's delightful!) Enough said!

From Mrs. Mel's home...(the 97-year old lady I help care for)...








And from my Mama's gorgeous yard...

















I am so grateful that the Master Artist loved me enough to design such a beautiful world for mr to live in1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that!...Shi~

Always a Southern Girl said...

Such beautiful flowers!! God is so good in everything He does!

Lolli, I got an Award for you over at my blog! Come on over and get it!

Have a great week.

~*Michelle*~ said...

I just felt this verse come over me looking at those gorgeous flowers.....

See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone.
Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come,the cooing of doves is heard in our land.
he fig tree forms its early fruit;
the blossoming vines spread their fragrance.

Arise, come, my darling;
my beautiful one, come with me." ~Song of Solomon 2::11-13

thanks for sharing!