LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Monday, June 15, 2009

Mental Cramps/Messy Room/DR team

Have you ever felt like you were having mental cramps? Or a brain freeze? A "Senior" moment? You know, you have something to say, but you forgot what? Or did you have something to say? Were you coming or going? Were you going up the stairs or down the stairs? It's not something Midol will cure! I.am.tired.of.thinking.creatively. In fact, I am tired of thinking at all! I am writing devotionals for our mission team in preparation for our trip in July. The Lord is blessing me and teaching me in writing for the group; yet, I lately have been struggling for just the right word...or illustration...shoot, I cannot even think of what to write right now!

I have NO words clean words to express how I feel about Benjamin's room, so I plead the 5th; however, I welcome your words!



















pq892uehgirgp9ut0ij11111pi!!!!!! [apw9e4uro;rghsrkbg'sr5iy[]ep56oy]0e5o6]u[ie56-i]uepijj!!!!! And that's all I have to say about that!
Lastly, but certainly not least, please enjoy the video of the pool party at my Mom's yesterday as we prayed for our mission trip to the Dominican Republic in July, led by Ryan, our missions director! Then, make it a great day!






















No comments: