LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Join the fun with your favorite post!

I have been following "Pensieve" since she went to India with Compassion International with my pastor. She is doing a fun thing today by sharing her favorite post on her own site, as she prepares for a writing project. She has asked us to link up and share our favorite post of our own with her, as well as Twitter about or blog today linking her into it, so you can read her favorite post. Please join in the fun!

http://www.pensieve.me/2009/06/playing-favorites-mission-possible.html

1 comment:

Abigail Kraft said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog Lisa! :) I'm so glad that everyone likes Mom's blog design! I absolutely love doing stuff like that!

Hmmm...I think the pictures are probably not showing up because of some kind of security option on your browser. Just a guess, but you might check it out. :)

In His arms,
--Abigail