LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God of all Creation

Please go here to help our brothers and sisters in Haiti! This is through G.O.Ministries in Louisville, Ky., the group we have been doing missions with in the Dominican Republic specifically with a Haitian pastor, Moises, for years. My heart is breaking for these precious people living in the poorest country in the western hemisphere ~ average annual salary is between $200-$400! Evil runs rampant through gang control and the practice of Voo-Doo! Lord, please have mercy! Won't you please join me in prayer for this country of people who have been destroyed....most especially for our friends, Moises, Romano and Wilby, as they continue to know nothing about the well-being of their families in Haiti! Also, please pray that, if I am to go and help with relief, the Lord will clearly show me and will provide the necessary funding for me to get there and back. In my heart I want to go hours ago; but God (my 2 favorite words), in His infinite mercy and in His perfect way, will provide the people, the funding, the aide needed to try and help the Haitians rebuild. May His name be lifted and glorified throughout the process and may Jesus become Lord of them all!

For the past 3 days I have awakened to these words in my head:

"Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; how great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee; how great Thou art, how great Thou art!"
As I tried out my new camera while working, I sat in awe of our Creator! Vivid colors everywhere, beauty undefiled, character...
"Oh, Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder; consider all the worlds Thy hands have made.
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder; Thou power throughout the Universe displayed"

Please ponder and enjoy...
(I lightened them up on an editing program, but they seem darker here...so sorry!)























No comments: