LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

it's tough being a woman...

"...in another woman's shadow...in a world where beauty is a treatment...in a mean world...being thrown a giant-sized weight...in the tight fist of fear..." ~Beth Moore in "Esther". so our women's Bible study small group is studying the book of Esther! WHEW! what a book! what a woman was Esther/Hadassah! Like Beth Moore, we are making a red book of things relating to women and would love to have your help! so, please look at the questions/information below, copy and paste to an email, and return to me ASAP if you wouldn't mind. also, please share it with your email list of women, Facebook female friends, family, coworkers....anyone that will help us build our book. this would help us so much, and we will be forever grateful. you can send the responses to me at thank-you for blessing us in this way, and we pray you will be blessed in return!

Lisa
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. It's hard being a woman because...
2. My favorite beauty tip is...
3. My favorite cosmetic line/colors and skin care line is...
4. Party tips would include...
5. Thing(s) my Mom or significant female in my life taught me was/were...
6. My favorite recipe(s) is/are:...
7. My favorite Scripture is...

No comments: