LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I love/I don't love/I like/That's all!

I love…
Unexpected surprises, like soft pure snow blanketing the earth !
Unsolicited laughter from children when life tickles their fancy!
Unabridged recitations from a creative mind!
Uncharacteristic comments that soothe a sin-sick soul!
Unconditional love flowing from the perfect heart of our Lord!
Uncanny wit that makes me belly laugh!
Undeserved “just because” gifts!
Unceasing forgiveness from an unchained heart!
Unbeatable songs from the 70’s…like “Endless Bird”; “Stairway to Heaven"; "Layla"; "Smoke on the Water"; "Piano Man"

I don’t love…
Unaffordable “stuff” that I really desire!
Unfashionable low-rider-pants-on-the-ground!
Unpleasant, unceasing sarcasm!
Unreasonable expectations!
Unnatural makeup!
Untidy homes!
Uncomfortable situations!

I like…
Lobster!
Bread!
Books!
Serving!
Shoes!
Art!
Piano!
Singing!
Pinterest!
Board games!
Gospel music!
Praise and worship music!
Instrumentals!
Theatre!
Blue!

That’s all!!!

No comments: