LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pictures speak thousand of words!

So what's up with the massive amounts of birds this year?
And look at this cutie-patootie thinking he's a bird!
Reminds me of the movie "The Birds"! UGH!
He dug his little nose down in the snow and was adorable!



Is that not the cutest face you've ever seen! i could just eat her up!
Guess who's engaged? Britney and Kyle! July 2! Pray for me, please!
Beautiful, huh?!
The lady I care for....she just turned 98! hope I look that good if I live that long!
Leaving Monday for Lake Atitlan, Guatemala (below) for a mission trip. Will be painting murals on the walls of a new pediatric surgery center built and funded by The Shalom Foundation (www.theshalomfoundation.org). I need your prayers--I've never painted that big!!!
As Porky Pig said, "Abadee, Abadee, that's all folks!"
(not sure of the spelling there, but you get the gist!)












No comments: