LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 more to 200!

I am 4 posts away from my 200th post...not a big deal to most, but a big celebration to me! That is, following another celebration of my 55th...


My sweet sister made my favorite meal, our Mom and Dad's spaghetti recipe!

And it was super-duper delicioso...followed by fudge pie, or peach pie, Chocolate Moose Tracks ice cream and/or vanilla ice cream! What is your pleasure?!?!?!?!

I only wish that my granddaughter, Macie had enjoyed it!









And let me not forget this good-looking son of mine, Benjamin, who is so amazingly creative, even with this chenille stick my eldest granddaughter, Carleigh, had included with my handmade gift!
Brought a smile to your face now, didn't I?

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Love it! Did Macie fall asleep in that last picture? She sure looked like she enjoyed it!