LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bragging Rights...again...NPT/Vision

So...like any proud mama I love to share accomplishments of my family. My son sings in a choral group at his school called "Vision". They were recently invited to participate in a NPT televised celebration of America, along with other high schools from the area, under the direction/production of world-renowned Tim Janis, producer, conductor, composer. I must say that all the local high schools that participated were fabulous! However, CPA was the best (teeheehee...), particularly because they sang an original by Tim that was A.MA.ZING! So please sit back, relax, and enjoy.

And FYI; My son, Benjamin, is 4th fronm the left on the top row!

(And just in case you want to look around Tim's site at all his accomplishments, please go here

No comments: