LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm so excited! I just can't hide it!

Have you ever seen a kid in a candy shop? Pure unadulterated joy! Giddy, giggly, hand-clappin’, foot stompin’ joy! I am that kid right now ~ fall of the year, holiday season approaching, more family time together…woo-hoo!!!!! Lolli is a happy girl!!!!

Empty Rubbermaid boxes fill my upstairs hallway waiting to be returned to their beloved home, the attic! Greenery, special ornaments, wreaths, table ware, fireplace décor, mantle adornments are in place~ some in their usual locale, others in a new area! “Joy to the World, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King!”

Looking at my den windows, the sun is shining brightly on the new fallen leaves of gold, red, orange, and brown with splashes of evergreen here, there and yon! The temperature is registering 69 degrees! WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Summer has gone bye-bye; fall is here. Faux snow blankets my mantle, entry hall table and dining room buffet, adorned with my cherished collection of Dept. 56 Original Snow Village Houses! Love ‘em, love ‘em, love ‘em! “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go….” (at least in my house). Only thing missing right now is the tree!

Please peruse my photos and enjoy the beauty, contrast, and intricate design of nature designed by the Master’s Hand; keep looking for my creative design of Christmas décor (if I do say so myself, thank-you for indulging me)~ and choose, this day, to be blessed! Our sweet Lord wants to shower blessing upon blessing on you! Rain in down in abundance, Father, on each who visit here and those who don’t!

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - at Lisa's house. :)

You are too cute. I love your child-like excitement. We understand each other in that way.

Loved the pictures and of course love you too.
Lynnette
Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground