ENDS: October 24th (at 11:59 pm Central Time)
**Click here to link up!!! (Starting Monday)
Lynnette is hosting this "Harvest of Friends Block Party" and has invited us to participate. So, please join us this week, share about you, and hop around through Mr. Linky to learn about others. Be sure to leave comments: it should encourage others to visit your site AND it you link up through Lynnette's site, you are eligible to win prizes! WOW! Thanks, Lynnette! So, here we go! Sssssssssssoooooooooo......in Lynnette's words:
The last "porch party" was a huge success! I had 119 people link up! I had so much fun visiting EACH and EVERY one of you!
Why another blog party already you might ask. Just because. Is that specific enough?
Well, actually... since we all hop around to visit each other on a regular basis, I personally think it's fun to get to know everyone better, and what better way to do that than at a PARTY! Plus, you never know, there may find a kindred spirit out there that you haven't met yet!
Besides... parties are just plain ole' FUN!
It's not a big formal event like the annual party through Five Minutes for Mom (Oh heavens no! I'm not nearly that organized and I hate formal events!) - it's just another fun - spur of the moment - Lynnette event.
1. JUST LINK UP! You don't HAVE to do anything special. (Now is that easy or what?)
(Pick whichever ones you want to use , use all of them - or make up your own)
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? My bioidentical hormone creme compounded just for my body!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? Love to visit the beach but wouldn't want to live there; love the mountains and changing of seasons and LOVE SNOW...so I would say "mountains"!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Cleaning commodes--Detest it!
5. Who do people say you remind them of? Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? I'm a social butterfly and love to entertain in my home; I also love to spend quiet time with my family!
7. What's your all time favorite movie? "The Sound of Music"
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? Most of the time I sleep in it; however, I wear mineral makeup so it's not too bad for my skin!
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it? I can raise the left side of my lip only while raising only my left eyebrow; I desire to learn to play the guitar
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? Find errors in the printed word on any source of print
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? You really want to know? His butt!
12. What is something you love to smell? Wysteria, Lavendar
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. Telling them the details of things, meaning I talk to much!
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Give it away to some person in need or one of the children we sponsor
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest? Usually a loud laughter; hearing embarrassing moments, seeing funny videos, listening to my son do imitations
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Thrift stores/Goodwill/Yard and Garage Sales
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Watercolor paint/scrapbook
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Fairly frugal, but don't mind spending a lot if it's something we need (like a new roof, major yard work, new used vehicle, etc.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) Eeyore
20. Would you want to be famous? No, don't want that pressure and everything that goes along with "status"; only would want to be famous in God's eyes by being obedient and by caring for the helpless/poor/orphans/widows