LollipopandPearls Theme Song

"Lollipop and Pearls" - Jared Kraft

Friday, August 14, 2009

"I'm back! Temporarily!"

I'm back!

No, you're not!

Yes, I am!

NO YOU ARE NOT!

Say's who?

YOU!

No I did not!

YES YOU DID, TOO!

Ok, fine....you win!

Sorry, that was just a conversation in my head! You know, with that other woman that lives up there ~ the one who knows it all and won't be told any differently? Yeah, that one!


OK, so that wore me out typing it! I cannot imagine what you are thinking about it all right now! All that to say this: I haven't blogged in a while due to a horrible migraine; ready to blog now but getting ready to register Benjamin for school and head out for a weekend women's retreat, where we get no cell phone or internet reception, it's in the boonies, pretty walking trails, nice pool, chillaxin' all over the place, worshipping the Lord, learning about women's health issues...and that's a run-on-sentence if I ever saw one. Try to be back on Monday! Have a blessed, safe, fun weekend, and enjoy my wordless (I know you are thinking, "Thank goodness, she said wordless!") photos...random, but photos nonetheless.










1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

so glad that I stopped tonight. This summer has been so crazy that I have not visited some of my favorite blogs often. I always enjoy stopping by yours. Have a Happy Sunday! I have a giveaway going through Monday morning.